Welcome on Peppyz.com!
- Being on-the-go with your baby shouldn’t mean sacrificing your baby’s comfort.
- Memory foam feels as amazing for babies as it does for grown-ups, so change them on a pad that they look forward to laying on.
- Nothing is worse than seeing pacifiers and bottles fall on a filthy surface. Gross.
- Diaper bags don’t need to be the size of luggage when most of the time you are just going out for a few hours.
- Never wake a sleeping baby and always try and keep your arms free of clutter. So when shopping, keep your baby in the stroller and use stroller clips to hold your bags for a much more enjoyable trip out.
- You should be able to put a bib on your baby with one hand. Don’t buy a bib that prevents you from that luxury.
- Burp cloths should actually keep spit-up from making its way to your shoulder.
- Babies travel on their knees not their feet; so protect their little knees!
- Having baby skin means being chilly most of the time, so make sure to keep them covered with something comfortable.
- Every gift should be guaranteed to get ooohs and ahhhs at a baby shower! Give gifts for new parents that they will not only love, but are presented in a way that everyone will remember.
- Soiled clothes need a “separate” place in your diaper bag, so make sure you have a wet bag to keep them isolated from everything else in your bag.
- Buy wipes in bulk and use a small refillable wipes case to put just the amount you need to take with you on the go.
- Your babies will grow up fast – simplify that precious time with products aimed at convenience, so that you can savor every moment with your little one.
Any questions about our products or your order? Please don't hesitate and send us an email.
We'll be happyz to hear from you!